Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Guest feedback, Savute Safari Lodge

Feedback from Flavio Poggi & Cristina Bordoli Poggi
Savute Safari Lodge

We are back home to a freezing Switzerland and just wanted to send you our greetings – please say hello also to Energy, Ben and all the staff. We hope in the meanwhile you are all doing well.

We are fascinated by your country and we hope to be able to visit it again soon.

You simply made it perfect for us, so thank you again for everything!
I would like to say “Wowwww!!” to your staff at the Savute Safari Lodge. Everything was done in a professional way, great!!

As a Microsoft Teacher and a freelance photographer I know that the customer satisfaction comes first and I know as well that it brings a lot of efforts to achieve that.

Anyway thanks in advance and take care of you.

PS: I attached some pictures about our stay in Savute Images here (two or three)






You’ll find some more (if you need some just let me know which you like most) on my “holyday web site”, please follow this link: http://www.metrosauro.com/Photo%20Gallery/GALLERIE%20WEB/LEMIEGALLERIE.htm and click the “Vacanze” link.
Guests : Flavio + Cristina

No comments: